If you’re getting bored of your typical red strains and are looking for something different, you’ll like Red Hulu Kratom. The euphorias, balanced with slight stimulation and relaxation, can be great for those of you looking for a chill red strain that has a little bit of everything. In this Red Hulu Kratom review, I’ll be telling you about the effects, dosage, and more.
Red Hulu Kratom, also known as Red Hulu Kapuas Kratom, is a rare strain that originates from the Kapuas River within the island of Borneo. Some of the effects of this red vein strain are euphoria, mood boost, slight energy, and mild to moderate pain relief. A moderate dosage of 4-6 grams is usually recommended to those who are experienced users.
Here’s why I think Red Hulu Kratom is worth trying.
The Benefits of Using Red Hulu Kratom
What I like about Red Hulu Kratom is that its effects can resemble some of the other popular strains I typically go for. But, it offers something a bit more.
The benefits of this strain eliminates most of my stress throughout the day, especially since my days have gotten a lot busier and hectic. I sometimes get a euphoria with this one, which is what I typically look for. It has worked well for me in times of depression, pain, and when I need slightly higher energy levels to get me through.
I consider this strain very beneficial to my lifestyle. Although it can be a bit harder to find for others, getting your hands on this gem is worth all its glory!
Red Hulu Kapuas Kratom Effects
- Red Hulu Kratom for Sleep– The Red Hulu helps me stay at ease and calm throughout the day. In some cases, it helps me sleep due to the relaxation and pain reduction benefits that it has. Overall, I get a sense of calmness and relaxation that makes me sleep better at night.
- Red Hulu Kratom for Pain– When it comes to pain, the Red Hulu seems to be one of the more mild kratom strains for pain. It contains 7 hydroxymitragynine that prevent neurons from transmitting pain signals throughout the body. With that, the Red Hulu leaves you feeling some type of relief. Higher doses of this strain relieve my chronic back pain, so I suggest trying this out if you want mild pain relief that isn’t overly stimulating.
- Red Hulu Kratom for Energy– The energy levels from this are pretty good. The energy levels from the alkaloid really gives you high elevations of endurance to go about your day, as it does for me.
- Red Hulu Kratom for Depression– This Kratom gives an energy and mood boost that gives off an effect that reduces any depression or anxiety. The combination of pain relief and energy gives the body a time to relax, while at the same time give you an energy boost that heightens up the mindset to reduce depression. Being a person with mild depression at times, this strain has definitely put me at ease.
What is Red Hulu Kratom
The Red Hulu Kratom, or as others call it, the Red Hulu Kapuas Kratom, is a strain derived from the Indonisian regions around Borneo Island off the coast. The name “Hulu Kapuas” is given by the Kapuas Hulu Regency of the West Kalimantan Province.
The “red” added onto the name is given from the red vein located on the leaf. It has red-like qualities, which allow it to be more relaxing and sedating at higher doses.
This limited strain is hard to come by because of its limited source production. This is because it grows near the Kapuas river. Kratom farmers in this area do their best to carefully cross the river in order to pick the leaves when they’re mature.
How to Take Red Hulu Kratom
Like many ways of getting things nowadays, Kratom is no exception. The forms you can get this strain is through either powder or in capsule form. I’ve tried both methods, but down below I will list the benefits of what each are.
Red Hulu Kratom Powder
- Kratom Tea– This is a good way of consuming the Red Hulu. I like to drink it in the morning as I would a coffee. Sometimes, I simmer it with water and lemon juice, while most days I just mix it with hot or cold water. This starts me off with a sense of relaxation as I sip through it, and wait for its wonders to work.
- Toss and Wash Method– This is my personal favorite method. The powder consistency in your mouth isn’t the most pleasant, especially since it’s better, but it works the fastest. My body is able to absorb it immediately.
Red Hulu Kratom Capsules
This is my other favorite way of consuming Red Hulu Kratom when I am in a hurry. I know sometimes we need to be on the go in the mornings or we just don’t have much time to be making kratom tea. So, this method will always be the most convenient! It’s fast, easy to pop in your mouth, and has no bitter taste.
Although it’s a bit pricier than the powder, it’s the perfect alternative.
Dosage for Red Hulu Kratom
With the Red Hulu Kapuas, the strain will only work to its full benefits if taken with the proper dosage. A moderate dose of 4-6 grams will usually be the perfect amount to feel its effects.
This dosage amount is for those who have been taking kratom for a while, though. So for all you beginners, I’d suggest you start with anywhere between 1-3 grams. This is a high energy, stress reliever, so it will keep your motor running as need be. Think of it as a caffeine, tea-like drink all in one!
Reddit Posts on the Red Hulu Kratom Strain
There’s nothing like checking out Reddit posts for anything you’re curious about. Luckily, I was able to find some helpful information on other’s experiences with this strain.
Here’s what Red Hulu Kratom users have to say about it:
“Love red Hulu, such a great red vein. I can really bend it to whatever I’m doing – it’s great for getting stuff done at work, while also excellent for chilling at home.” -Kalistako
“It’s stimulating for the first hour and then I get really relaxed. I’ve definitely had better reds for pain but this actually reminds me of a lower end green strain. It has a lot of euphoria though.” -MirBirch
“I’ve found Red Hulu to be a highly euphoric strain, with a bit less energy than Green, but more than most reds. I realize that everyone’s chemistry and tolerance is different, but it seems to take about 6g for me to get a good burn …whereas for Red Borneo, for instance, 3g is plenty.” – LycheeLzbth
Comparing Red Hulu Vs Red Bali Kratom
When it comes to Red Hulu versus Red Bali Kratom, there’s no way of telling which one is best. It’s all going to come down to how you react to each strain, your tolerance, and your experiences.
Red Bali is a really awesome strain for those who want more pain relief since it gives a relaxing effect with a bit of stimulation. Red Hulu is great for those who want more of a euphoric effect with slightly more energy than other red strains.
If I’m going to choose between the two, I’d typically go for Red Hulu just because I like a bit more energy and live for euphoric kratom effects.
Where to Buy Red Hulu Kratom
It can be really disappointing to get a bad batch of Red Hulu Kratom. After all, you’re expecting some pretty good things about it. My best advice is to get it from a vendor who genuinely cares about their customers and their experiences with the wonderful kratom plant.
You can buy the Red Hulu at online shops such as Kratom Kush. The fast and free shipping along with super affordable prices make it a no-brainer.
Just relax, check out the Red Hulu Kratom, and keep positive! Peace!